Benefits at PETA UK
PETA UK work through public education, research, legislation, special events, celebrity involvement and protest campaigns to establish and protect the rights of all animals. As well as being a part of PETA, the staff members benefit from:
- A generous holiday entitlement equal to 33 days per year (including public holidays)
- Access to a wide range of learning and development activities
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme, which enables staff to save up to 42 per cent on a new bike and safety accessories for cycling to work
- Access to interest free season ticket loans to benefit members of staff who use public transport to commute to work
- Access to our Childcare Voucher scheme, which enables parents with children aged 15 or younger to save around £1,000 a year on childcare.