14 Videos That Will Inspire You to Go Vegan This November
Inspiring, educational or heartbreaking … these must-see videos will all make you reflect seriously about what (or who) you’re eating.
- Labels vs. reality – find out the truth about “home-grown”, “free-range” and so-called “high-welfare” meat.
- Do more than survive! Vegan free runner Tim Shieff showcases the breathtaking power of kindness.
- Many people don’t realise that the dairy industry is just as cruel as the meat trade. Hollywood mum Emily Deschanel sets them right.
- You might want to have some tissues nearby for this one. Paul McCartney narrates this deeply shocking exposé of how animals are treated by the food industry.
- If you made it through the last video, you’re probably in need of some light relief. This cheeky ad should do the trick.
- Man U football legend Phil Neville shares why he gave meat the red card – and has never felt better!
- Umm, is your breakfast trying to tell you something?
- For environmentalists, animal agriculture is often the elephant in the room. Find out why meat’s not green.
- Fashion legend Dame Vivienne tells you why she ditched meat – while dressed fetchingly in a shower cap!
- Are you brave enough to take this cartoon journey through a slaughterhouse?
- What do vegans eat? A handy summary from reggae artist Macka B.
- A 30-second insight into the experience of fish – featuring a star turn from vegan actor Joaquin Phoenix.
- The violence depicted in Game of Thrones is nothing compared to what happens on factory farms, as veggie Peter Dinklage explains.
- Finally, another rather naughty video made by Fallon, highlighting one of the more unexpected upsides of going vegan.
We hope these videos have left you at least veg-curious. November is World Vegan Month – and the perfect occasion to try out a plant-based diet for 30 days. Sign our pledge here:
If you’d just like more information about how to switch over to vegan eating, order our free starter kit here: