Dr. Gilly S
Dr Gilly Stoddart serves as PETA UK’s science advisor and is also the lead science advisor to the PETA International Science Consortium, Ltd (PISC). She has a PhD in drug delivery from Cardiff University and serves as PISC’s point of contact for the European Chemicals Agency and member state competent authorities. She’s also a member of the Animals in Science Committee, which advises the Secretary of State on all matters concerning the use of animals in scientific procedures.
- Cosmetics Testing Outrage From PETA Supporters Grabs European Commission’s Attention
- Why REACH Is Letting Animals Down
- Enough Is Enough: Latest Figures Reveal Millions of Animals Tortured in UK Experiments
- Final Appeal: Please Take Action Now for the AstraZeneca Beagles
- Victoria Silvstedt’s Plea for the AstraZeneca Beagles
- Victory! Commissioner Confirms That EU Cosmetics Testing Ban Will Go Ahead
- Terrified Monkey Returns From Wasteful Trip to Space – PETA Comments
- Were Animals Poisoned in Unauthorised Chemical Tests? PETA Complaint Triggers EU Inquiry
- Dave Navarro Rocks the Cruelty-Free Look
- Israel Bans Animal-Tested Products
- Cosmetics: Is Change Finally Coming?
- Support for Animal Experiments Decreasing as Mistrust in Scientists and the Rules Governing Animal Experiments Grows