Five Ways to Go Green on St. Patrick’s Day
What better day to go green than St. Patrick’s Day? In honour of old Paddy, we’ve come up with five simple ways to go green (and help animals!):
- One of the leading causes of climate change is meat production. Inform everyone you know that “meat’s not green“!
- The best thing that you can do to help the environment is to go vegan. Go green (and help animals!) by pledging to go veg today.
- Share the “Glass Walls” video on Facebook and expose the truth behind factory farms.
- Take it to the streets – pass out “Meat’s Not Green” leaflets and encourage others to go green too! Contact us to have some leaflets sent to you.
- Showcase your cooking talents to your friends and family with a delicious St. Patrick’s Day treat. We suggest a vegan Irish whiskey cake.
Don’t forget to wear green, too – you don’t want to get pinched!