Gift Guide: Vegan Father’s Day Ideas for Compassionate Dads
This Father’s Day, pick out a gift for Dad that no one had to suffer for. His love for you is the same love that makes cows and cats care for their young, too. With so many stylish and delicious vegan gifts out there, there’s really no reason not to get Dad a thoughtful, cruelty-free pressie. Here are some ideas:
- A wallet from Wills Vegan Shoes: This super-soft Italian faux-leather Billford Coin Wallet from Wills is sure to make any dad happy.
- A bottle or two of Stringers Dry Stout: Brewed in a 100 per cent renewably powered brewery in Cumbria, Stringers Dry Stout is an honest-to-goodness smoky stout that’s suitable for vegans.
- Window Pane Check Slippers: Slippers are probably the quintessential gift for dads. This pair from Marks & Spencer is free from cruel animal “fabrics” such as wool and leather.
- A new Italian polo: Dress Dad in a seaside look with a polo from Italian brand Armata di Mare.
- Breakfast in bed with VBites sausages: This is a gift you know he’ll really appreciate. Treat Dad to breakfast in bed with these vegan sausages from VBites.
- A new vegan cookbook: Try Peace & Parsnips, a new cookbook with recipes for vibrant, nutritious and delicious vegan food that will blow Dad’s mind!
- A smart holdall in black faux leather: Dad can look smart with this holdall and not contribute to any of the cruelty or the detrimental environmental effects of the leather industry.
- Shoes from Esprit: These comfortable high-top trainers are perfect for kicking about in on lazy weekends. Best of all, they’re cruelty-free!
- A giant vegan chocolate slab: The Vegan Food Award–winning half-kilo Fruit and Nut Frenzy Giant Slab from Hotel Chocolat features succulent golden raisins and cranberries, extremely crunchy almonds and Piedmont hazelnuts wrapped in 70 per cent dark chocolate. Dad might have to share some of this!
- A super-skinny belt: This very cool, very slick Vegan Belt G Black from Ethical Wares makes a great gift.
With gift ideas like this, Father’s Day can be a reason to celebrate dads of all species. Do you have any other vegan gift suggestions? Let us know in the comments.
Products from Armata di Mare, Esprit, Ethical Wares and Wills Vegan Shoes display the “PETA-Approved Vegan” logo, our way of recognising these progressive compassionate businesses – and helping ethical consumers identify where to shop with confidence, safe in the knowledge that they’re not supporting the exploitation of animals.
Wills Vegan Shoes is a PETA Business Friend, a partnership programme for compassionate companies willing to assist in PETA’s groundbreaking work to stop animal abuse and suffering.