What’s in Emeli Sandé’s Vegan Hamper?
After smash-hit Glaswegian soul singer Emeli Sandé confessed that she was leaning towards a meat-free diet, we decided to help her out by sending her some of our favourite vegan products to try!
Judging from the expression on her face, she looks delighted with it – and who wouldn’t be!
All the signs are guiding me to vegetarianism …time to trust them.
— Emeli Sandé (@emelisande) September 28, 2013
If you have non-vegan friends who are curious about a plant-based diet, why not give them a little goodie bag for inspiration, too? Many people don’t realise that they can still enjoy all their favourite foods, from chocolate cake to cheese, while avoiding animal products.
The following items are what we sent to Emelie – let us know what would be in your dream vegan hamper in the comments below!
- A copy of PETA’s information-filled vegan starter kit, our eye-opening DVD “Glass Walls” and the bestselling diet book Skinny Bitch
- Innocent Thai Curry Veg Pot
- Vegusto No-Moo Herb Cheese
- VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Chunks
- Cavi-art Black Seaweed Caviar
- Booja Booja Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Truffles
- Tofutti Creamy Cheese Smooth – Original
- Lazy Day Free From Millionaire’s Shortbread
- Cat & the Cream Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Once you’ve tickled your loved ones’ taste buds and left them itching to “try vegan”, point them in the direction of our 30-Day Vegan Pledge to help them commit to their first month of cruelty-free eating: