5 Ways to Fight Burberry
Looking for more ways to help? Here are the top five ways to get Burberry to change their stance on their use of fur:
- Sign the petition and ask Burberry to stop using fur forever!
- Call Burberry's headquarters in London on +44 (0) 207 968 0000 and voice your concerns about the use of fur in their designs.
- Please e-mail Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts, Burberry CFO Stacey Cartwright, Burberry Creative Director Christopher Bailey and Burberry Secretary Michael Mahony and let them know that you don't agree with the company's use of fur. Personalised letters are more effective, so feel free to adapt the sample letter below.
- Organise a demonstration or leafleting! We can help you with everything you need to organise your own demonstration from leaflets and campaign materials to tips on the best staging locations. Simply contact us and we will happily point you in the right direction.
- Make an urgently needed donation via our secure online donation page.