One of PETA's key strategies is to get coverage of animal rights in the media. Through eye-catching demonstrations, celebrity ads and original ideas, we reach readers of major national and local papers, viewers of TV and readers of blogs.
With activities ranging from the unveiling of ads with celebrities who would "rather go naked than wear fur" to releasing footage and details of undercover investigations, PETA tells the world what happens to animals behind closed doors every day.
Recent Media Releases
- McCartney, Westwood, Marks & Spencer Among Winners Of PETA Fashion Awards
- Cricketer Rohit Sharma 'Scarred' In New PETA India Ad, Hits Out At Animal Circuses
- PETA Calls On More4 To Stop Airing Crufts
- Lucy Watson Of 'Made In Chelsea' Unveils Classy New Anti-Fur Advert
- Jimi 'Poster Boy' Manuwa KOs Fur In New PETA Ad
- Mahiki And Peta Welcome New Fur-Free Policy With Celebrity Party
- India's Central Board Of Secondary Education Urges Pupils To Switch From Leather Shoes To Canvas
- 'Hasee Toh Phasee' Star Sidharth Malhotra Promotes Dog Sterilisation In New PETA India Ad
- PETA Calls On Danish Defence Minister To Ban Cruel Military Training Exercises Depicted In Graphic Photos
- Victory: Foie Gras Will Not Be Sold In Fortnum & Mason Dubai Store