Our latest news releases provide quick access to key information about PETA's campaigns and animal rights news and issues. The PETA communications office deals with all media enquiries. If you are from the media and have a story or you wish to find out more information about one of the releases listed below, please contact us.
- Photos: Following Long Campaign Supported By Paul McCartney And Pamela Anderson, Abused Elephant Sunder Finally En Route To Rescue Centre
- More Than A Million Dead Birds, Rampant Illegal Gambling Revealed In Taiwanese Pigeon-Racing Exposé
- Asking Alexandria Asks Fans To Save A Life By Giving Shelter Dogs A Chance
- Rosanna Davison's Wedding Gift: PETA Renames Rescued Bull In Her Honour
- Ban On Testing Cosmetics On Animals In India Now Permanent
- Elen Rivas Shows Off 'Spanish Melons' in Sexy New Advert to Celebrate National Vegetarian Week
- Kindness Kits Dispatched to Bradford Schools After Teenage Boys Hurl Terrified Cat Over Fence to Dogs
- Elephant Sunder Found With Massive Leg Wound On Indian Politician's Property
- Air France Faces Celebrity Battle Over Its Shipments Of Monkeys To Laboratories
- Morrissey's Birthday Present: Manchester Clean-Up With Vegetarian Stencil Message
- Nathan Cleverly Aims To Knock Out Cruelty To Animals
- PETA Teams Up With Wills Shoes To Give Leather The Boot
- Man Utd's Phil Neville Goes Vegetarian – And He's Never Felt Better (Video)
- Dr Jane Goodall Urges Air France To Stop Transporting Monkeys To Laboratories
- Tim Howard Signs With PETA to Save Animals From Being Killed For Their Fur
- Silvio Berlusconi: The New Face of Campaign Warning "Too Much Sex Can Be a Bad Thing"?
- £1,000 Reward Offered To Help Find Man Who Beat Dog Then Broke Hero's Jaw
- '2 States' Star Alia Bhatt Is An 'Angel' For Homeless Cats, Dogs In New PETA India Ad
- Justin Bieber: 'Air France Sucks'
- Malmaison And Hotel Du Vin Say 'Non' to Foie Gras
- Green Goddess Richa Chadda Looks Delicious In A Veggie Gown In New Pro-Vegetarian PETA India Ad
- Monkee Genes Goes Vegan, Offers Limited-Edition Pleather 'Peta-Approved' Label
- Sexy Bodypainted Vegan 'Beefeaters' Want You to 'Hold the Beef'
- Paul McCartney's Easter Appeal: 'Make It a Good Friday for Animals – Try Vegetarian'
- And The Winners Are ...