To assist in the operation and maintenance of the membership data entry and supporter care programs of PETA and its international entities.
Term of Employment:
Part Time – 3 to 4 days per week.
Hybrid remote in London
£23,000 – £30,000, pro-rata and depending on experience
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in the management of the Raiser’s Edge Databases for PETA and its international entities
- Assist in maintaining accurate, consistent and reliable information about PETA and its international entities’ supporters for relationship development and fundraising purposes
- Assist in data hygiene process for PETA and its international entities’
- Work with Development Department staff members to assist in necessary changes in data processing, coding, and analysis for new fundraising projects for PETA and its international entities’
- Assist with the transactional elements of the committed giving programs including Direct Debit claims, Standing Orders, Payroll Giving and Online Donations.
- Assist in the import and export of data to and from external suppliers
- Support the finance team with reconciliation of income
- Assist with collating, analysing and presenting data methodically and accurately about PETA and its affiliates Donor programs, and to communicate technical information to non-technical staff
- Assist with data segmentation to support the direct mail, online fundraising and other fundraising programs for PETA and its international entities’
- Pull custom reports from the Raiser’s Edge as requested by PETA’s Fundraising staff
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for supporter care systems to ensure the highest level of customer service is given to PETA and its international entities’ supporters
- Train new members of staff on database functions where requested
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Relevant experience in data and data management including maintaining records, responding to queries and providing reports
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, preferably Raiser’s Edge
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Knowledge of direct marketing techniques and data segmentation
- Ability to collate, analyse and present data methodically and accurately
- Experience of fundraising databases
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to the objectives of the organisation