Stop Air France From Shipping Monkeys to Their Deaths!
Cruelty is in the air, as a result of the shipments of terrified monkeys to laboratories in the cargo holds of some Air France flights.
Every other major airline in the world refuses to transport primates for animal testing. Air France even cancelled an individual shipment of primates after a public outcry led by PETA US and its supporters but has yet to end its shameful complicity in the barbaric vivisection trade once and for all.
Watch: Air France Cruelty in 60 Seconds
Use Your Voice! Ask Air France to Stop Trafficking Monkeys
Tell Air France that you won’t be flying with the company until it changes its policy and joins British Airways, Lufthansa, Virgin and many others in refusing to ship monkeys to laboratories. Contact them in one (or all!) of the following ways:
- Send an e-mail to Air France-KLM officials. Here’s a suggested message, but feel free to adapt it. Use this contact information: Alexandre de Juniac, CEO Air France-KLM (email@example.com), Frédéric Gagey, CEO Air France (firstname.lastname@example.org ), Peter Hartman, Vice Chair (email@example.com), Florence Parly, Director General Air France Cargo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit a complaint on Air France’s website by filling out this form.
- Phone Air France’s UK office on 0207 660 0337. Select option 1, then option 5, then option 4 to speak to a customer service staff member and make a polite complaint.
- Post on Air France’s Facebook page.
- Contact Air France via Twitter.
Tens of thousands of people from all over the world have been voicing their outrage at Air France’s unethical policy. Campaigns by PETA and our international affiliates already helped persuade China Southern Airlines, Philippine Airlines and others to stop shipping monkeys to laboratories. With your help, we’ll make sure that Air France does the same.