Join the “Save Our Skin” Challenge and help us do more for animals who are tormented for their fur, fleece, feathers, or skin by the global fashion industry. Make a donation today and help push us closer to our £100,000 goal.
For their skin, fur, wool, and feathers, animals are subjected to a life of misery, pain, frustration, and fear and, ultimately, a terrifying death. 100% of your gift will help power our hard-hitting campaigns to spare animals suffering in the global clothing trade.
- Every year, more than 1 billion animals are slaughtered in the global leather industry.
- The exotic-skins trade claims the lives of millions of snakes, alligators, ostriches, kangaroos, and other animals annually.
- On fur farms, animals such as foxes, minks, and chinchillas spend their entire lives confined to cramped, filthy wire cages.
- An exposé of the cashmere industry revealed that goats screamed in pain and fear as workers tore their hair out. Later, their throats were slit in abattoirs and they were left to die in agony.
- Rabbits are repeatedly “live-plucked” or violently shorn for angora, and when they’re no longer profitable, they’re slaughtered.
- Sheep used for their wool are abused, mutilated, and eventually slaughtered.
Terrified cows, birds, rabbits, sheep, goats, and other animals are right now being tortured and violently killed for their skin, feathers, fur, and fleece.
PETA entities around the world are persuading designers, retailers, and consumers to stop the misery and ditch cruelly obtained animal-derived materials.
Your gift to the “Save Our Skin” Challenge today will help protect animals from this abuse and push us closer to our goal of raising £100,000 by 30 June.
YOU Can Help Save an Animal’s Skin
100% of your gift will help power our hard-hitting campaigns to spare animals suffering in the global clothing trade.
Please give now!