Speak out against the killing of millions of animals in horrific ways each year for fashion. For their skin, fur, wool, and feathers, animals are subjected to a life of misery, pain, frustration, and fear and, ultimately, a terrifying death.
- Every year, more than 1 billion animals are slaughtered in the global leather industry.
- The exotic-skins trade claims the lives of millions of snakes, alligators, ostriches, kangaroos, and other animals annually.
- On fur farms, animals such as foxes, minks, and chinchillas spend their entire lives confined to cramped, filthy wire cages.
- An exposé of the cashmere industry revealed that goats screamed in pain and fear as workers tore their hair out. Later, their throats were slit in abattoirs and they were left to die in agony.
- Rabbits are repeatedly “live-plucked” or violently shorn for angora, and when they’re no longer profitable, they’re slaughtered.
- Sheep used for their wool are abused, mutilated, and eventually slaughtered.
To help end this cruelty, please send e-mails to designers, fashion houses, and retailers urging them to stop using animal-derived materials in their collections.
We’ve made it easy for you: simply take the actions below today, and ask your friends to do the same.
Take Action Now
There are multiple opportunities to help animals.
As soon as you take one action below, another will automatically appear in its place. Just enter your information once, then keep clicking the “Send Message” button until you’ve completed them all.
Once you’ve finished, be sure to share this page with your friends, family members, and social media followers. Encourage them to join you in helping to stop the exploitation and killing of animals for their skin, fur, wool, and feathers.
More Ways to Help
Please refuse to support the exploitation and killing of animals for their skin. Choose vegan fashion instead, join our Action Team to speak up for animals in other ways, and share this page with your friends and family.