Frightfully delicious desserts need contain no nasties. These moreish mummies, from a recipe by Sweet Freedom, are horror-free and gluten-free – perfect for dessert or breakfast.
Mummy DoughnutsSweet Freedom
For the Doughnuts
- 60g plant-based milk
- 110g Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
- 1sp white or apple cider vinegar
- 3 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 90g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
- Edible vegan eyes
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Lightly grease a doughnut tray.
- Combine all the doughnut ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the doughnut tray.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until firm.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before placing on a cooling rack.
- Once the doughnuts are fully cool, drizzle with Sweet Freedom Choc Shot and decorate with edible eyes.