One of PETA's key strategies is to get coverage of animal rights in the media. Through eye-catching demonstrations, celebrity ads and original ideas, we reach readers of major national and local papers, viewers of TV and readers of blogs.
With activities ranging from the unveiling of ads with celebrities who would "rather go naked than wear fur" to releasing footage and details of undercover investigations, PETA tells the world what happens to animals behind closed doors every day.
Recent News Releases
- Thousands Join PETA In Opposing Expansion of Yorkshire Beagle-Breeding Facility
- Prince George Receives Faux-Fur Robe Fit For A Modern King
- PETA France Protesters Pelt Air France Offices with “Faux Gras”
- Dramatic PETA Protest Highlights Cruelty of 'Running with the Bulls'
- Animal Experiments in UK Labs Highest in a Generation
- New Video Shows Wool Industry Workers Killing, Punching, Stamping on Sheep
- Award-Winning Gordon's Restaurant Nixes Foie Gras After Talks With PETA
- Air France Protest Goes Into The Boardroom
- Andy Murray Pulls Hunting Promos From Luxury Hotel After Alert From PETA
- Make England Squad Vegan to Get Winning Edge, PETA Tells Hodgson