7 Vegan Slogan T-Shirt Brands You Should Be Wearing
As the vegan movement grows, loads of progressive clothing brands are proudly showing their support for the cause – and making it easier for you to show yours.
Whether you’re popping out for a vegan feast or heading down to the supermarket to load up on veggies, you can spread the message of compassion to everyone around you by rocking a vegan slogan T-shirt. Check out the list below for seven of the coolest brands out there.
Bonus: Some of these companies even donate a portion of the profits from each sale to an animal rights cause.
The team at Veganized World believe that they can change the world – and they’re doing so by creating “the uniform in which you’ll influence your dad, your grandmother and your neighbours to vote with their dollar, one meal at a time” . Pretty cool, right?
Wholesome Culture is committed to making kindness cool. The brand, which believes that “no animals should be harmed in the name of fashion, beauty, or entertainment” , gives 15 per cent of its profits to animal rescue organisations.
In The Soulshine
In The Soulshine puts helping animals at the core of everything it does, and it aims to use its clothes to raise awareness about vegan living. The brand donates part of its proceeds to animal sanctuaries, organisations, and activists.
HeartCure was launched in 2016 to raise money for an animal sanctuary. Since it opened its online store, it has raised thousands of pounds for the sanctuary through sales of its ethically made, organic, and recycled clothing.
SassySpud believes that clothes are a great way to promote a cruelty-free lifestyle. Its designs have a welcome dose of sass and humour, fostering vegan living through positivity.
Viva La Vegan
Viva La Vegan makes clothes that look and feel great without compromising its ideals. It wants to help people get active in promoting a vegan lifestyle and look good while doing it. With a focus on sustainability, the brand is also kind to the planet – as they say, “Green is the new black.”
Vegantshirts.co.uk offers vegan, ethically sourced products that are kind to animals, humans, and the Earth. The company believes that wearing your ethics is a powerful way to spread the vegan message.
Why Wear Vegan?
• For the animal skins on store shelves, animals are subjected to a life of misery, pain, frustration, and fear, and many are skinned alive.
• Every year, more than 1 billion animals are slaughtered in the global leather industry.
• The exotic-skins industry claims the lives of millions of snakes, alligators, ostriches, zebras, and other animals annually.
• On fur farms, animals such as foxes, minks, and chinchillas spend their entire lives confined to tiny, filthy wire cages.
• Thirty per cent of the world’s wool comes from Australia, where sheep farmers mutilate millions of lambs each year in a cruel procedure known as “mulesing”.
Find out more about the ways that animals are exploited in the clothing industry: