PETA Wants Your Poster Design for Our Next Campaign
Could your poster design be used in PETA’s next ad campaign?
Animal agriculture is driving climate change, loss of biodiversity, pollution, species extinction, and environmental destruction. Filthy meat markets, factory farms, and abattoirs are breeding grounds for deadly pathogens – from antibiotic-resistant bacteria to the viruses behind outbreaks of killer diseases like COVID-19. And if all that weren’t bad enough, the consumption of animal-derived foods is also associated with an increased risk of suffering from cancer, heart disease, strokes, and other potentially fatal conditions.
No matter how you look at it, humans’ obsession with eating animals is a threat to our very existence.
When we emerge from lockdown, we must work to ensure that the threat of pandemics like COVID-19 is relegated to the past and do everything we can to protect our planet and all of its inhabitants. We must create a vegan future – and that’s where you come in! We’re launching a contest to find the best poster design depicting one or more of the dangers of exploiting animals.
- Design a poster depicting one or more of the dangers inherent in exploiting animals and urging people to take action by going vegan.
- Submit your design in PDF format using the form below, providing a short paragraph describing your poster and explaining your creative process.
- PETA will select one winner based on the creativity shown, the compelling use of facts to convey the message, the emotion and thought the work provokes, and its ability to appeal to a wide audience.
- The winner will receive a six-month subscription to the Lifestyle Box from TheVeganKind, and PETA will feature the poster design in our next ad campaign.
- The contest closes at 9 am UK time on 20 May, and the winner will be chosen and notified via e-mail by 27 May.
- Open to UK residents only. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
- TheVeganKind is not affiliated with PETA and does not endorse, sponsor, or otherwise support this promotion.
Click here to read some shocking statistics about animal exploitation. Your poster can focus on one particular issue or on several – it’s entirely up to you. You can also check out this example poster design.
The contest in now closed.