Writing an e-mail only takes a few minutes but can send a powerful animal rights message to decision-makers. So please spare a moment for animals and take action today! You'll be joining thousands of others who believe that animals deserve to be treated with respect and compassion.
Here are our most recent action alerts. If you want to do more:
Current Action Alerts
- Ask Benetton to Ban Angora!
The global retailer has yet to come out against cruelly produced angora wool, undermining the brand's credentials as a responsible and ethical company. Read more.
- Don't Let Animal Testing for Cosmetics Sneak in Through the Back Door
Animals are still being poisoned and killed in tests for cosmetics ingredients in the EU. Please speak out! Read more.
- Urge British Airways to Ditch SeaWorld!
By continuing to sell trips to SeaWorld, the airline is helping the orca abusers stay in business Read more.
- Cruelty Assured: Ask Harvey Nichols to Stop Selling Fur
Wherever it comes from, fur is the product of extreme cruelty to animals Read more.
- Help Save Lapland's Last Wolves!
Hunters are cruelly gunning down these remarkable animals. Read more.
- Ask Cameron and Clegg to Ban Wild-Animal Circuses Now!
Please take action to make sure the government delivers on its promise to ban the use of wild animals in circuses. Read more.
- Ask Russia to Release Two Wild Orcas Captured for New Moscow Aquarium
Wild orcas were snatched from their homes in the wild last year so that they can be confined to a concrete prison in Moscow. Read more.
- Angora Investigation Reveals Screaming Bunnies Plucked Alive
A PETA Asia investigation into angora farms in China – the world's top producer of angora wool – has revealed shockingly cruel treatment of rabbits. Read more.
- Tell Sir Richard Branson to Stop Selling Trips to SeaWorld
Virgin shamefully continues to offer SeaWorld ticket deals to its customers – even though SeaWorld stock has tanked, STA Travel stopped selling tours there, major US companies such as Southwest Airlines have severed ties with it. Read more.
- Petition: Let’s Get CCTV Into Slaughterhouses
We need to reach 100,000 signatures on the petition to make sure it is debated in Parliament and to ensure that politicians take this issue seriously. Read more.