Writing an e-mail only takes a few minutes but can send a powerful animal rights message to decision-makers. So please spare a moment for animals and take action today! You'll be joining thousands of others who believe that animals deserve to be treated with respect and compassion.
Here are our most recent action alerts. If you want to do more:
Current Action Alerts
- Urge Nepal to Prevent Animals From Being Hacked to Death at Gadhimai Massacre
Every five years, hundreds of thousands of animals are rounded up and marched to their deaths in Bariyarpur, Nepal, the site of the temple of the Hindu goddess Gadhimai. Read more.
- Petition: Let’s Get CCTV Into Slaughterhouses
We need to reach 100,000 signatures on the petition to make sure it is debated in Parliament and to ensure that politicians take this issue seriously. Read more.
- Stop the Bloody Whale Slaughter on the Faroe Islands
Contact the Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands, the Faroe Islands Tourist Board and the Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs. Urge them to immediately enforce a ban on the bloody massacres that take place every year. Read more.
- China's Shocking Fur Trade
Because a fur garment's origin can't be traced, anyone who wears any fur at all shares the blame for the horrific conditions on Chinese fur farms. The only way to prevent such unimaginable cruelty is by never wearing any fur. Take PETA's pledge to be fur-free today! Read more.
- Urge Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands to Stop Torturing Animals in Military Trauma Training
Soldiers are shooting, stabbing and dismembering live animals in cruel and archaic training exercises. Please take action Read more.
- Ask London Zoo to End Irresponsible 'Zoo Lates'
Life for captive animals in zoos is bad enough without being subjected to the alarming antics of drunken humans. Read more.
- IKEA, We Want Vegan Meatballs!
IKEA is working on adding veggie meatballs to its food menu. But we need to make sure that the "meatballs" will be vegan. Read more.
- Wild-Animal Circus Ban – Why Are We Still Waiting?
Please take action to make sure the government delivers on its promise to ban the use of wild animals in circuses. Read more.
- Be Part of Our Biggest-Ever Demo for Animals in London
Join us on November 1 for an epic demonstration on behalf of animals killed for food Read more.
- Ask Denmark to Ban Animal Brothels
Speak out against the shocking sexual exploitation of dogs and horses in Denmark's depraved animal sex industry. Read more.