Writing an e-mail only takes a few minutes but can send a powerful animal rights message to decision-makers. So please spare a moment for animals and take action today! You'll be joining thousands of others who believe that animals deserve to be treated with respect and compassion.
Here are our most recent action alerts. If you want to do more:
Current Action Alerts
- Ask the UK to End Animal Testing for Household Products
Dishwasher detergent, furniture polish, air freshener and laundry products all contain chemicals that may be tested on animals in cruel experiments Read more.
- Wild-Animal Circus Ban – Why Are We Still Waiting?
Please take action to make sure the government delivers on its promise to ban the use of wild animals in circuses. Read more.
- Tell More4 to Stop Airing Crufts
The BBC dropped the unethical dog show after revelations about ill, inbred animals. It's time for More4 to do the same. Read more.
- Ask Russia to Release Wild Orcas Captured for Moscow Aquarium
Two orcas have been snatched from their homes in the wild so that they can be confined to a concrete prison. Read more.
- Call for Fortnum & Mason to Be Stripped of Royal Warrants Over Vile Foie Gras
Foie gras production is illegal in the UK and causes immense suffering to geese. Take action Read more.
- Ask Harvey Nichols to Stop Selling Fur
Shamefully, the department store has just started selling items trimmed with real fur, undoing a decade of compassion. Read more.
- Pledge Never to Drink Vile Civet Coffee
Kopi luwak coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries that have been eaten and excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small, shy nocturnal mammal. Read more.
- Protest Against the Romanian Dog Slaughter
The Romanian Parliament has approved a law that would allow tens of thousands of stray dogs to be systematically and cruelly slaughtered Read more.
- Urge Denmark and Norway to Stop Torturing Animals in Military Trauma Training
Soldiers are shooting, stabbing and dismembering live animals in cruel and archaic training exercises. Please take action Read more.
- Animals Are Hurting on Irish Fur Farms – Call for a Ban Now!
Fur and other skins look best on their original owners. Help us take action to end the fur trade. Read more.