Writing an e-mail only takes a few minutes but can send a powerful animal rights message to decision-makers. So please spare a moment for animals and take action today! You'll be joining thousands of others who believe that animals deserve to be treated with respect and compassion.
Here are our most recent action alerts. If you want to do more:
Current Action Alerts
- Cruelty Assured: Ask Harvey Nichols to Stop Selling Fur
Wherever it comes from, fur is the product of extreme cruelty to animals Read more.
- Help Save Lapland's Last Wolves!
Hunters are cruelly gunning down these remarkable animals. Read more.
- Ask Cameron and Clegg to Ban Wild-Animal Circuses Now!
Please take action to make sure the government delivers on its promise to ban the use of wild animals in circuses. Read more.
- Ask Russia to Release Two Wild Orcas Captured for New Moscow Aquarium
Wild orcas were snatched from their homes in the wild last year so that they can be confined to a concrete prison in Moscow. Read more.
- Urge Nepal to Prevent Animals From Being Hacked to Death at Gadhimai Massacre
Every five years, hundreds of thousands of animals are rounded up and marched to their deaths in Bariyarpur, Nepal, the site of the temple of the Hindu goddess Gadhimai. Read more.
- Angora Investigation Reveals Screaming Bunnies Plucked Alive
A PETA Asia investigation into angora farms in China – the world's top producer of angora wool – has revealed shockingly cruel treatment of rabbits. Read more.
- Tell Sir Richard Branson to Stop Selling Trips to SeaWorld
Virgin shamefully continues to offer SeaWorld ticket deals to its customers – even though SeaWorld stock has tanked, STA Travel stopped selling tours there, major US companies such as Southwest Airlines have severed ties with it. Read more.
- Petition: Let’s Get CCTV Into Slaughterhouses
We need to reach 100,000 signatures on the petition to make sure it is debated in Parliament and to ensure that politicians take this issue seriously. Read more.
- Stop the Bloody Whale Slaughter on the Faroe Islands
Contact the Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands, the Faroe Islands Tourist Board and the Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs. Urge them to immediately enforce a ban on the bloody massacres that take place every year. Read more.
- China's Shocking Fur Trade
Because a fur garment's origin can't be traced, anyone who wears any fur at all shares the blame for the horrific conditions on Chinese fur farms. The only way to prevent such unimaginable cruelty is by never wearing any fur. Take PETA's pledge to be fur-free today! Read more.