Writing an e-mail only takes a few minutes but can send a powerful animal rights message to decision-makers. So please spare a moment for animals and take action today! You'll be joining thousands of others who believe that animals deserve to be treated with respect and compassion.
Here are our most recent action alerts. If you want to do more:
Current Action Alerts
- Stop Plans to Build Intensive Chicken Factory Farm in Worcestershire
Plans would condemn 80,000 birds to a lifetime of misery on broiler production facility Read more.
- Help Spain Make the Right Decision on Bullfighting
Stabbing bulls to death isn't 'culture'. Speak out against this cruel, senseless spectacle Read more.
- End the Unnecessary Cruelty of Pigeon Racing
PETA US exposé: hundreds of thousands of pigeons face horrible deaths during cruel races. Read more.
- Stop the Seal Slaughter! Urge Canada to End Shameful Killing
Write to the Canadian government asking it to to end cruel seal hunt. Read more.
- Let's Lift the Veil of Secrecy Surrounding Animal Testing
We have the right to know whether our money is being spent on cruel experiments. Ask the government to abolish the animal testing secrecy clauses now Read more.
- Animals Are Hurting on Irish Fur Farms – Call for a Ban Now!
Fur and other skins look best on their original owners. Help us take action to end the fur trade. Read more.
- Save Monkeys From Cruel Experiments – Tell Air France to Stop Trafficking Primates!
Ask the airline to stop shipping primates to misery and death. Read more.
- Speak Out Against Cruel Live Export
Save Irish Cows From Voyage of Despair Read more.
- Cruelty Beneath the Covers?
The production of down-filled duvets and jackets causes immense suffering. Go down-free with Alicia Silverstone. Read more.
- Let Morgan Go Home!
Morgan the orca has been shipped to Tenerife, where she is being abused and forced to perform. Read more.