Choose Cruelty-Free Eggs From the Vegan Easter Bunny
Did you know the Easter Bunny (like all bunnies) is vegan? So it only makes sense for him to want to hand out vegan, cruelty-free chocolate eggs this Easter. Luckily for him (and for you!), there is no shortage of yummy options to choose from:
- Eco-Egg which tastes as good as it looks.
- The 70 per cent dark chocolate Easter egg from fair-trade chocolate hero Devine is seductively packaged in black and gold, making it hard to pass up!
- If you’re looking to splash out, well-known chocolatier Hotel Chocolat has a delectable dairy-free dark chocolate egg that comes with 20 melt-in-your-mouth gianduja truffles.
- Thorntons’ special touch to their vegan-friendly egg is the chance to personalise it with an iced message.
- Waitrose also offers a vegan treat in its Seriously Dark Chocolate Egg that is seriously delicious.
- Moove fast to grab a hold of the creamy Moo Free Organic Dairy Free Easter Egg made with rice milk.
With so many vegan alternatives to choose from, there is just no reason to support the cruel milk industry, which repeatedly impregnates cows and then traumatically rips their calves from them just days after birth. So who, besides me, is “cracking up” at the thought of getting your hands on these eggs?