The Great Vegan Bake-Off 2013 – The Finalists
Mmmmmmmm – cakes, cupcakes, muffins, cookies and pies that look so good you can almost smell them through the computer screen!
These are the finalists of the Great Vegan Bake-Off, our virtual baking competition, and we can’t decide which one looks the best. Take a look at these delicious treats, and leave a comment below letting us know which one you think looks and sounds the tastiest.
Thank you to everyone who voted! The voting has now closed but we’ll be announcing the winner and publishing their recipe on 6 November.
Without further ado, here are the finalists:
- Emma’s orange, ginger and cardamom cake with almonds and rosewater
- Jessica’s chocolate tofu pie from Cruelty-Free Cottage
- Vegan chocolate brownies by David from EatingVeggie.co.uk
- Harriet’s chocolate-and-raspberry cupcakes
- Katy T-R’s chocolate-banana carrot cake
- Marith’s dark chocolate, mango and cashew biscotti from LushesFood.com
- Efi’s pumpkin-and-coconut cupcakes
- Hope’s hazelnut praline cake
- My Yorkshire Pudding‘s spiced toffee apple cake by Victoria
- Hannah Banana‘s vegan “Snickers” caramel and peanut butter chocolate pie
- Aura’s lemon poppy-seed cake
- An apricot tart from The Flexitarian
- Suzy’s vegan peanut butter chocolate fudge brownies from Viking to Vegan
- Bit of the Good Stuff‘s vegan cream tea by Sharon
- Salted chocolate cupcakes with peanut-butter frosting from Juliane at Veggiephile
- Shaheen‘s vegan beetroot chocolate cake
Voting has now closed. We’ll be announcing the winner and sharing the winning recipe on November 6, so watch this space!
The Great British Bake Off and Love Productions are not affiliated with PETA, nor do they endorse, sponsor, or otherwise support PETA or this promotion.