11 Mouth-Watering Vegan Chocolate Treats for Easter
Easter and chocolate go hand in hand. Luckily, compassionate folks can get in on the chocolaty action, thanks to all these delicious dairy-free treats. Whether you’re looking for mini eggs, truffles, chocolate lollies or just a big no-nonsense egg, there should be a vegan option on this list to tempt you:
- Plamil’s Dairy-Free Easter Egg ticks all the boxes – it’s organic, fair trade and vegan! Find it in Holland & Barrett and many independent health-food stores.
- Give a gift that makes a statement, with Booja Booja’s stunning Fin de Champagne Large Easter Egg, a painted work of art filled with delectable handmade truffles. Order online or find your nearest supplier.
- While we’re talking luxury, Hotel Chocolat have just launched a brand-new range of vegan chocolates made from almond milk, including these super-cute Milk-Free Bunny Licks. Find them at branches of Hotel Chocolat across the country.
- These are no ordinary mini eggs: they are Montezuma’s Dark Chocolate Mini Eggs With Almond Praline. These praline-filled eggs are very tempting and available in shops across the UK and online.
- Need vegan chocolate in a hurry? Nip into your local Sainsbury’s to grab one of their affordable Freefrom Chocolate Egg.
- Divine’s Dark Chocolate Mini Eggs are making our mouths water. These fair-trade, smooth, dark-chocolate treats make a fantastic present for kids and grown-ups alike. Look for them in Oxfam, Tesco, Waitrose and many independent stores.
- For a more exotically flavoured egg, sample Cocoa Loco’s Dark Chocolate & Ginger Easter Egg, jewelled with nuggets of crystallised ginger. Ooh la la! Order online or look for it in Oxfam, John Lewis or independent delicatessens.
- Perfect as a mini sweet treat, Choices Dairy Free Chocolate Bunny Bar comes in “milk” or white chocolate and makes an adorable little pressie. It’s available at Holland & Barrett and Sainsbury’s.
- In the mood for something traditional? You can’t go wrong with a classic egg such as Holland & Barrett’s Good Life Dairy Free Egg.
- Made with organic rice milk and infused with pieces of vegan-friendly honeycomb toffee, Moo Free’s Easter Bunnycomb Egg is yummy and available at many health-food shops and online retailers.
- If you’re a fiend for dark chocolate, Green & Black’s zingy Mint Dark Chocolate Egg will go down a treat. Look for it in most major supermarkets.
To get more helpful tips for making sure that there is no cruelty in your Easter celebration this year, order our free vegan starter kit today!