PETA Supporters Get Discount at Waterstones This January
PETA and Waterstones have teamed up to make eating, wearing, travelling, and living vegan easier than ever. This January, PETA supporters can enjoy a 20% discount on selected animal rights and vegan books purchased from the retailer’s page “One Stop Vegan”:
- 7 Day Vegan Challenge by Bettina Campolucci Bordi
- 15 Minute Vegan: On A Budget by Katy Beskow
- Animalkind by Ingrid Newkirk and Gene Stone
- Bish Bash Bosh! by Henry Firth and Ian Theasby
- Cook Share Eat Vegan by Áine Carlin
- Dirty Vegan by Matt Pritchard and One Tribe TV Limited
- First-Time Vegan by Leah Vanderveldt
- Rachel Ama’s Vegan Eats by Rachel Ama
- Vegan Mock Meat Revolution by Jackie Kearney
- Vegan Style by Sascha Camilli
- The Vegan Travel Handbook by Lonely Planet Food
- Yes Ve-gan! by Selene Nelson
To receive your 20% discount, use the code “plant20” when buying online at Waterstones. The promotion runs from 26 December 2019 to 31 January 2020. Full terms and conditions are available on Waterstones’ website.
Our personal favourites are PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk’s Animalkind and the recipe books by Rachel Ama, Henry Firth and Ian Theasby of BOSH!, Áine Carlin, and Jackie Kearney, all winners of Best Vegan Cookbook in the PETA Vegan Food Awards.
Need More Tips on Going Vegan?
Sign PETA’s 30-day vegan pledge and to get regular e-mails with meal plans, delicious recipes, and tips on eating balanced vegan meals, choosing vegan clothes and cruelty-free cosmetics, and showing compassion for all living beings in every aspect of your life: