5 Reasons Why Going Vegan Needs to Be Your New Year’s Resolution
1. These cuties. Animals are beautiful, interesting, intelligent, sensitive and unique. They’re not dinner.
2. A fitter, healthier you. Weight loss – tick. Lower risk of developing heart disease – tick. Clearer skin – tick. Increased sense of well-being and total absence of guilt about what you’re eating – tick!
3. Deliciousness. Vegan food is tasty food. Don’t believe us? Sample a few of these stunning recipes.
4. The planet. Stopping climate change is a pretty major priority for the human race right now – and the UN says we can do it by going vegan, because factory farming is wrecking our environment.
5. Non-violence. You believe in social justice, freedom, equality, respecting others and acting with compassion, right? Well, here’s your chance to start putting those principles into practice on a daily basis.
All geared up for a vegan 2014? Here’s how to get started: