Blueberry Pancakes with Compote
Blueberry Pancakes with CompoteGinger Kitchen
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup soya milk (or other plant milk)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Toppings, including syrup, optional
- Blend the flour, oats, baking powder, vanilla extract, banana, and soya milk until smooth.
- Transfer into a pitcher and stir in half the blueberries.
- Warm a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour in roughly 2 tablespoonsful of the mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. When lots of little air bubbles appear on the surface, flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat until the batter is used up.
- To make the compote, place the lemon juice, caster sugar, and remaining blueberries in a bowl, stir well, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
Recipe Adapted From Ginger Kitchen