Chocolate Chilli Pots
Chocolate Chilli PotsThe Whole Ingredient
- 50 g dark vegan chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil, optional
- 30 g hazelnuts
- 300 g silken tofu, drained
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 handful fresh raspberries, optional
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil, if using, in a double boiler on the hob or a hot plate. (The coconut oil adds creaminess and helps the mixture set a little better but is not essential.)
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts or blitz them briefly in a food processor and toast in a dry pan for a couple of minutes.
- Put the tofu, chocolate, cinnamon, chilli flakes, and salt in the food processor and purée until completely combined, with a light and silky texture.
- To assemble, pour into 4 small glasses, jars, or cups and sprinkle with the hazelnuts. Top with the raspberries, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from The Whole Ingredient