Classic Vegan Pancake Stack
Classic Vegan Pancake StackSweet Freedom
- 2 ripe bananas
- 90 g oat flour (plain and gluten-free flours also work)
- 150 ml plant-based milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
- Oil for frying
- Sweet Freedom Choc Pot chocolate spread
- Strawberries, stemmed and halved
- Whizz the bananas, oat flour, plant-based milk, and baking powder in a blender until smooth.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low to medium heat.
- Add a palm-sized puddle of batter and cook until you can easily slide a spatula underneath.
- Flip the pancake over and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Stack the pancakes, topping each one with a generous helping of Choc Pot and a layer of strawberries.