Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
Sweet, smooth, and deliciously chocolatey – this delicate mousse makes the perfect dessert.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry MousseBeatrice, Fundraising Assistant
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 400 ml tinned coconut milk
- 200 g raspberries
- 150 g dark chocolate, plus extra for topping
- 2 cups soya milk
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, purée the chia seeds, coconut milk, and 75 grams of the raspberries until smooth.
- Heat the dark chocolate with the soya milk in a double boiler until melted. Stir in the cacao powder.
- In a large bowl, combine the chia and chocolate mixtures. Stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Spoon into six ramekins and refrigerate overnight or for at least two hours.
- Top with the remaining raspberries and dust with grated dark chocolate.