Mango, Banana, and Coconut Porridge
Mango, Banana, and Coconut PorridgeGinger Kitchen
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 handful mango chunks
- Additional desiccated coconut, optional
- Place all the ingredients in a pot – setting aside half the banana slices and some mango chunks – and mix well.
- Cook over a low heat for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick. If the porridge starts to become too thick, gradually add a little water.
- Top with the remaining banana slices and mango chunks and a sprinkle of desiccated coconut, if desired.
Recipe Adapted From Ginger Kitchen