Maple-Cinnamon GranolaWrapped in Newspaper
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon.
- In a saucepan, over a low heat, stir together the maple syrup and almond butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to coat.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, pour in the mixture, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool in the tray and then store in an airtight container.
Recipe Adapted From Wrapped in Newspaper