Raw Orange Bars
Raw Orange BarsThe Little Blog of Vegan
- 200 g pitted dates
- 2 Tbsp orange juice from concentrate
- Zest and segments of 3 clementines or tangerines
- 240 g gluten-free oats
- Pinch salt
- Icing sugar or ground oats, optional
- Dessicated coconut, optional
- Orange slices, optional
- Line a square baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Place the dates, orange juice, zest, and segments in a food processor.
- Process until well mixed and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the oats and salt.
- Add the date mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour into the lined baking tray and press down until compact. Pop into the freezer for 30 minutes or the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Carefully cut into bars, place on a serving plate, and garnish with an optional sprinkling of icing sugar or ground oats, desiccated coconut, and a slice of fresh orange.
Recipe Adapted From The Little Blog of Vegan