Red Thai Curry
Red Thai CurryGinger Kitchen
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 large courgette, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 pack (8–10 cobs) baby corn, roughly chopped
- 10–12 green beans, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 2 Tbsp vegan red Thai curry paste
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tin (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 handful spinach
- In a large pan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the onion and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, yellow pepper, courgette, carrot, baby corn, and green beans. Fry for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in the tomato purée, curry paste, ginger, and lime juice.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable stock and bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low, and let simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Two minutes before the end, stir in the spinach.
Recipe Adapted From Ginger Kitchen