Sticky Peanut Cauliflower Wings
Sticky Peanut Cauliflower WingsThe Whole Ingredient
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp solid coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Additional lime juice, to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets and combine in a baking dish with the rest of the ingredients, ensuring each piece of cauliflower is evenly coated and doesn’t overlap too much with the others.
- Cover with foil and place on the top rack of the oven. Bake for 15 minutes. If you use a larger cauliflower, bake a little longer.
- Remove the foil, stir, and return to the oven, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until slightly crispy.
- To serve, drizzle with a little more lime juice and season with black pepper.
Recipe Adapted From The Whole Ingredient