Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice CreamWrapped in Newspaper
- 800 ml (2 tins) coconut milk
- 600 g strawberries, washed and destemmed
- 3/4 cup agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pulse the coconut milk in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the strawberries and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add the agave syrup and vanilla extract and process again.
- Transfer to a tub or tin and freeze for 3 hours.
- Stir every half-hour during the first 2 hours to achieve a smooth, creamy texture.
Recipe Adapted From Wrapped in Newspaper