Summer Quinoa Salad
Summer Quinoa SaladThe Rose & Bean
- 540 g cooked quinoa
- 50 g baby spinach
- 65 g pitted green olives, halved
- 35 g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 75 g blueberries
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Mix together the quinoa and spinach. Stir in the olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and blueberries, setting aside some of each for garnish.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, agave nectar, mustard, garlic, and seasoning.
- Pour over the salad and stir well to combine.
- Sprinkle with the remaining olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and blueberries and serve.
Recipe Adapted From The Rose & Bean