Vegan Chocolate Doughnuts
Make bland snacks a thing of the past with these light and fluffy vegan chocolate doughnuts, adapted from a recipe by Sweet Freedom.
Vegan Chocolate DoughnutsSweet Freedom
- 80 g fine oat flour (purchased or made by blitzing porridge oats in a blender)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 100 ml plant-based milk
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and lightly grease a doughnut tray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the tray, evenly distributing it to make 6 doughnuts.
- Drizzle a bit of extra CHOC SHOT on top of each and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes, then place on a cooling rack.