Vegan Sausage Skewers with Potato Wedges
Goodlife has teamed up with plant-based foodie What Luce Eats (@whatluceeats) to share a recipe created just for Vegan BBQ Week.
Packed full of flavour and seasoned with a mix of smoked paprika, garlic, olive oil, and chilli, these skewers are guaranteed to leave your garden guests wanting seconds.
Vegan Sausage Skewers with Potato WedgesGoodlife x What Luce Eats
- 2 large white potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 pack Goodlife Mighty Non-Meaty Sausages, thawed for 30 minutes and cut into thirds
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Scatter the potato wedges onto a baking tray. Drizzle over a tablespoonful of the olive oil and toss. Season with salt and bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare the skewers. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, smoked paprika, garlic granules, chilli powder, and remaining olive oil.
- Put the sausage, red pepper, and red onion pieces on skewers and place onto a baking tray.
- Brush on the marinade, ensuring all sides are covered, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Serve with a simple side salad and some vegan mayonnaise or dips of choice. Enjoy!