White Chocolate and Raspberry Toasties
White Chocolate and Raspberry ToastiesThe Rose & Bean
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 25 g caster sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 roll frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tsp vegan butter, melted
- 25 g vegan white chocolate chips
- Icing sugar, optional
- Vegan ice cream, optional
- Cook the raspberries, caster sugar, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over low heat, stirring, until the sugar melts and the raspberries turn glossy.
- Remove from the heat, and separate the raspberries from the sauce, using a slotted spoon. Set
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out 4 squares to fit in a toastie maker.
- Lightly grease the toastie maker with the melted butter, then heat.
- Place 1 square of the puff pastry in the toastie Top with 1/2 of the raspberries, and sprinkle with the vegan white chocolate chips. Place another piece of puff pastry on top, close the toastie maker, and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining puff pastry squares, raspberries, and vegan white chocolate chips.
- Serve with the raspberry sauce, and top with a sprinkle of icing sugar and a scoop of ice cream, if using.
Recipe Adapted From The Rose & Bean