Jenny is PETA’s digital marketing manager. Having worked in marketing for many years, she uses her digital knowledge to spread the word about PETA’s work and help others get involved. When not at work, she spends her time running, reading, snowboarding, attempting yoga, testing vegan make-up, and enjoying cuddles with her cats.
- Why Pony Painting Is Not a Game
- Helsinki Fashion Week Goes Leather-Free After PETA Appeal
- Goldfish Taken Home From Funfairs Often Die Within Days
- Delhi Police Seize Banned Kite-Flying Strings After Hearing From PETA India
- Why Vegan Fashion Is Always the More Sustainable Option
- Fur Farming and Foie Gras Force-Feeding Banned by Flemish Government
- UK Fur Trade Recommended for Public Consultation After PETA’s #FurFreeBritain Campaign
- GRAPHIC: More Proof That Fish Are Suffering in the Food Industry (Photos)
- British Brand Belstaff to Go Fur-Free
- Progress: Gucci Bans Angora Wool After PETA US Appeal
- Nintendo Switch’s First Advocacy Game Is PETA US’ ‘Kitten Squad’
- PETA Vegan Homeware Awards 2018
- Amanda Holden Goes Underwater to Protest SeaWorld
- Poland Scraps Proposed Trauma Training Drills Using Animals
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding Gift From PETA India Is … a Bull!
- Presenting … a Vegan Take on the Royal Wedding Cake!