Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin PancakesSweet Freedom
- 80 g porridge oats
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
- 120 g pumpkin purée
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 60 ml plant-based milk
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Toppings, such as fruit syrup, dairy-free yoghurt, pecans, and raspberries
- Whizz the oats, syrup, pumpkin purée, baking powder, apple cider vinegar, and plant-based milk in a blender until smooth. If the batter seems too thick, add more plant-based milk.
- Let the batter stand and thicken up for at least 5 minutes.
- Put your oven on low heat. This will help keep the finished pancakes warm.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a frying pan over low to medium heat.
- Add a spoonful of batter and cook for 2–3 minutes or until you can easily slide a spatula underneath.
- Flip the pancake over and cook the other side for another 2–3 minutes.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up. Keep the pancakes warm in the oven until all are cooked.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of your favourite Sweet Freedom syrup, dairy-free yoghurt, nuts, and berries.