No-Bake Fruit and Nut Granola Bars
No-Bake Fruit and Nut Granola Barshot for food
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruits
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup nut butter (almond, peanut, or sunflower)
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Pulse the walnuts and almonds in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add the oats and pulse a few more times.
- Place in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients, except the dairy-free chocolate. Stir until well combined.
- Line a 20- by 20-cm baking tin with parchment paper and press the mixture into it evenly with your hands.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave. Drizzle over the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before removing from the baking tin and cutting into 16 individual bars. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Recipe Adapted From hot for food