Rocky RoadThe Rose & Bean
- 400 g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 100 g vegan mini marshmallows
- 150 g glacé cherries, roughly chopped
- 150 g vegan biscuits (Oreos or Biscoff work well), broken into small pieces
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals to avoid burning.
- Add the marshmallows, glacé cherries, and biscuits. Stir until well combined.
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper, pour in the mixture, and smooth with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, until hardened. Remove and cut into squares.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until needed.
Recipe Adapted From The Rose & Bean