Vegan BrowniesOne More Slice
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds mixed with 6 Tbsp aquafaba or water
- 120 g vegan dark chocolate
- 80 g vegan butter
- 60 ml cold water
- 125 g self-raising flour
- 70 g ground almonds
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250 g caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Grease a 20-centimeter square tin and line with baking paper.
- In a pan, warm the chocolate, the vegan butter, and the water over low heat until melted.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, almonds, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until lump-free.
- Mix the sugar into the melted chocolate mixture then stir in the flax mixture and the vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture.
- Spoon into the tin, level off, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Recipe Adapted From One More Slice