Peanut Butter and Sesame Noodles
Peanut Butter and Sesame NoodlesGinger Kitchen
- 1 handful broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp sweetcorn
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 large carrot, sliced into thin strips
- 1 portion vegan noodles of your choice, cooked
- 1 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- Parboil the broccoli and sweetcorn, until almost tender.
- In a wok, heat up the sesame oil, add the carrots, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the noodles, broccoli, and sweetcorn then add the remaining ingredients and stir-fry for 1 or 2 minutes, until fully cooked. If the noodles clump together, add a little boiling water.
Recipe Adapted From Ginger Kitchen