Blueberry and Nectarine Upside-Down Cake
Blueberry and Nectarine Upside-Down CakeWrapped in Newspaper
- 2 nectarines
- 2 handfuls blueberries
- 120 g spelt flour
- 120 g self-raising flour
- 60 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 ml oat milk
- 70 ml vegetable oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Line the bottom of a 7-inch cake tin with grease-proof paper and oil the sides. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice the nectarines and layer with a handful of blueberries on the bottom of the tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flours, sugar, and baking powder. Stir in the oat milk and oil. Add the lemon zest and juice and another handful of blueberries and mix well. Pour over the nectarine and blueberries in the pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
Recipe Adapted From Wrapped in Newspaper