Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupshot for food
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases (or use a silicone muffin tray).
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Spread 1 teaspoonful of chocolate evenly across the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Put 1 teaspoonful of peanut butter on top of each hardened chocolate base. Refrigerate for another 10 minutes.
- Place 1 to 2 teaspoonsful of melted chocolate on top of each cup. Refrigerate for at least 20 more minutes before serving.
Recipe Adapted From hot for food