Oreo CheesecakeThe Little Blog of Vegan
- 228 g coconut cream, chilled overnight
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 packs Oreos
- 3 Tbsp dairy-free margarine
- 228 g vegan cream cheese
- 30 g caster sugar
- Drain the liquid from the coconut cream.
- Combine the coconut cream with 1 tablespoonful of icing sugar and 1/2 teaspoonful of vanilla extract in a mixing bowl with a hand mixer or in a food processor. Add the remaining icing sugar and mix again.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Seal 21 Oreos in a bag and crush with a rolling pin or in a food processor. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the margarine then stir into the crushed Oreos.
- Transfer into a spring-form pan or cake tin, pressing into the edges. Smooth with a metal spoon and tap on the worktop to make sure there are no air pockets.
- Place in the freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
- Combine the remaining vanilla extract, vegan cream cheese, and sugar with a hand mixer or in a food processor until light and creamy.
- Coarsely chop 10 Oreos and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in the chilled coconut whip.
- Spread evenly over the frozen Oreo base. Decorate with the remaining Oreos.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, or until set.
Recipe Adapted From The Little Blog of Vegan